Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kinda Odd

Last night I was dressing for work.  My son was about 5 years old and I was staying at my Mom's house.  We seemed to be driving a strange boxy white car.  We stopped at a one stop that had a circular with lots of different types of chocolate fruit creams.  I had to go to the bathroom and waited outside the door until a lady came out.  There were a lot of people waiting with me.  I went in.  The bathroom was huge, with a stack of clothing on a chair, some dozen slippers on the floor, and four bicycles lined up in front of another door.  In the corner was the commode.  I was about to use it when the door by the bicycles opened up and a youngish man with lots of facial stubble came out.  He took one of the bicycles while I crossly told him "why didn't you leave that thing outside".  I was getting ready to leave the bathroom when I realized there was no sink to wash my hands.  Then I realized the clothes and slippers on the chair and floor were mine.  I was busy picking everything up.  I realized the slippers were my pink panther slippers.  I remembered the line of people and left the bathroom.  I went out front where my Mom and kid were putting purchases in the back seat.  My Mom then took pictures of my son,
and the driver of our car opened the door and started to get him.  He was a very angry looking clown in full makeup but wearing a grey suit.