Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Escape

I had an apt in the building where I seemed to work.  I owed a co-worker $38 for a pillow.  I went to my room to get the money for him and my husband was standing there.  He was suspicious and was demanding what I was doing.  The young man came for his money and we all three went to a concert where there was a very suspisious song sung.  The band was the Who.  Then I was alone, I was no longer living in the apt, I had a house. The young man wanted his money and I was saying I would get it when my husband drove up in a black Jeep with the lights off.  I didn't see him til he was right there.  He gave the young man the money and demanding I come inside.  I was very afraid.  I ran.
I found myself at a truckstop and I hitched a ride with a truck.  I had to sit on a piece of wood that was tied to the back of the truck and hold on for dear life.  The truch drove down a country lane and onto a melting iced over lake.  It went from summer to winter.  The people in the truck were impressed I stayed on and they gave me a gas container with some gas. I put it, and a silk scarf, in the front seat of a car parked at the truckstop and went into the bathroom.