Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Possessed

I was ancient.  Sometimes I looked like an old lady with a mummified body.  I had a gold safety pin threaded through the veins at my wrist.  Other times I was a young woman.  I had a turtle that ate peaches and the devil always yelled at me when I opened a pack of hot dogs.  I lived in an ancient apartment in my mall.  I had been in court having my plumber arrested.  I was young.  I then left the court, became old and walked down the mall where I stopped and ate a peach, feeding a bit to my turtle.  I met another woman who had a peach loving turtle.  She was scared to let her turtle have any peach because the turtle may choke.  She opened her turtle a package of hot dogs.  Suddenly there was a deep roar from the depthes below.  She, too, was possessed and angered the devil when she opened hot dogs.  I was so happy.