Saturday, August 3, 2013

Another horrible door nightmare

I was dressed in a 1950s dress, heels and pearls.
My son was going to stay with my mom for a few days.  He was 5 years old.  I was getting his toys together.  I took an armful of stuffed animals, Jered took his suitcase, and my son carried a toy.  It was night, and there were three steps down from the door to the sidewalk.  There was a Santa Claus stuffed doll on the stair.  I told my son to grab it.  He did, and walked away with his father.  I started down the steps and the sidewalk vanished, it was all gravel and dirt.  I fell.  I was trying to get up and grab the toys when everything went cold.  I was suddenly terrified, and I ran to the house.   The door tried to slam shut on me, but I squeezed through.
 I stood in the living room when I realized my door was unlocked.  I called out to my husband and son.  No answer.
The door started  to swing open.  I ran to shut it, but I couldn't.  I looked around the door, there was my son but he was monstrous and corpselike.
I woke up in a panic, and I was in my bedroom