Friday, September 13, 2013

Shootout at the doll shop

I was at a doll shop.  I bought a large basket full of dolls, clothes, accessories.  I told a woman who asked that it was all for my niece.  I left the doll shop but before I could get to my car police came running out and made us go to the other side of the shopping center.  I pushed my cart to an area full of bundles of clothing and stuff.  I hid behind one, and then remembered a gun in my purse.  I pulled it out and decided to hide in the derelic car beside me.  I climbed in and held my gun.  I looked out of the window and there were dozens of police.  My space was invaded by two men.  They pulled out guns and started shooting.  I looked out the window and there were criminals and cops everywhere.  I wondered if I could tell the difference enough to start shooting.  The two people in the car with me demanded I start shooting as well.

I went home and my husband told me the dogs got into the refridgerator and Daisy had died.  I went to the front of the house where the fridge was sitting.  Daisy was stuck in between the tines of the shelves.  I pulled her out, she was all stiff.  I was petting her and she revived.  I let her back into the house and she bounced around happy to see everyone.