Thursday, April 3, 2014

A nasty surprise

I was driving along the bridge to the Mall.  It went high up in the sky.  It was exactly as wide as my car and there were no side rails.  I could look down miles to the ocean.  I arrived and parked in the parking lot.  I walked around to the wooded area where my company was having their picnic.

There were tables filled with food and drink, and my co-workers were lounging on sheets and pillows in the grass.  It was very pretty and very comfortable.

I had to go to the bathroom, and I saw a small wood building ahead.  I went to it and yes, it was a bathroom.  I opened the Ladies and walked in.  I fell immediately down a steep slope about 20 feet.  I looked up and saw the doorway above my head. I seemed to be in a deep ditch.

I walked along the ditch and there was a door in the side.  I walked through and it was dark.  I decided to go back to the ditch, but the door disappeared.  I crawled along the floor, and the air got thinner and thinner.  I realized I was sufficating.