Thursday, June 19, 2014

Empty trailers, lions, and coke

We were living in a small old house.  I was asleep and woke up.  There was someone knocking on the door.  Jered answered it and there was a woman who gave us a pin she found.  She was tall and dark wearing elaborate black clothing.

We stepped out onto the porch, I was still in a negligee and peignoir.  There were a pair of semi truck trailers in our front yard, one crushed.  Two people were standing in the yard.  Jered went to talk to them and I went to look at the trailers.

Sitting on the floor of the crushed trailer was a little lion.  He was the size of a medium dog and he had a complete mane of white hair.  I ran over to Jered who had been given two boy scout canteens.  He had opened one and dumped white powder in his hand.  He said he had two canteens full of coke.  The two people were still there so I whispered to him "we have a lion"
He said I should feed it.

I went back to the lion which seemed scared and comforted him.  There was now a box and a bowl next to the lion.  They had not been there earlier.  The box held meat and veggies.  I pulled out a big helping and filled his bowl.  He started eating.