Friday, October 10, 2014

Basement tornado of death with pieces of eight

I inherited a house.  It was a huge old farmhouse.  A storm starts up and I am on the porch with Erika and two neighbor kids.  The cover to the basement collapses and suddenly there is an tornado inside the basement.  It sucks one of the children into it and we fight the pull.  We drop planks of wood until it is blocked. The storm stops.

I grab a couple of shovels and Erika and I start digging into the basement to save the kid.  The dirt was a soft sand and the shoveling went quickly.  I found a box and when I opened it, it was filled with pieces of eight and a bunch of murder postcards.  I set it on the porch and resume digging.  I find a purse and when I set it on the purch, the pieces of eight had been stolen but there is a pile of antique coins.