Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tiara of death

I was in a shabby school like building.  I worked there.  I first was at a meeting where my boss gave out necklaces that were supposed to show our personalities.  Everyone in the room got a simple circle on a silk ribbon, but Monica got a brontosaurus and I got a shark's tooth.  My boss, Shelly, was impressed by my shark tooth.

I then went to the pageant where I won the crown.  I went into the bathroom, wearing my crown and carrying a red alcoholic drink.  I found out that the men were using the same bathroom.  I was dragged out for a toast.

I joined the toast, and saw the runner ups with their crowns.  There was a pig in a suit with a bottle of champagne.  When he got to me, he said No, there is not enough.  I said screw you, and left.

I entered into the bathroom to set down my red drink, the door slammed shut and the lights went out.  I jumped away just as a mass of sheets dropped down over me.  I woke up.