Saturday, July 9, 2016

Murdered to the tune of some really annoying music

I was walking along a path, there were  twisted trees, the moon was full.  I was wearing a halter top, hip hugging jeans, and soft moccasins.  Then very loud music started up, banging drum beat with acoustic guitar twanging.

I look around, and see behind me someone.  They were shadowed, I couldn't see anything about them.  I felt afraid and started to run.  I stopped at a turn in the path and stepped into the shadows of the trees.  The music still blared and I could hear nothing but it.  Nobody came down the path.

I stood there, wondering what to do when an arm came around my body and a man whispered in my
ear--don't worry, Vivian.  I am going to kill you.

I started running, the man running with me his arm around me.  He suddenly pulled me up short, and I felt a burning pain in my side.  He pushed the knife in further, the pain was intolerable.

The music ended with people cheering as I dropped to my knees, the man dropping with me.  I was dying, the man was laughing, and people were cheering.

When I woke, I could still feel the pain in my side and my heart was pounding.  I was crying.